San Francisco Go-CARD - Attractions, Tours & Activities at a Reduced Price - Save up to 55%!
OverviewPurchase the San Francisco Go-Card® for maximum savings: up to 55% off regular prices for admission to 30 TOP Attractions and Activities for one reduced price. The Go-Card guarantees the most flexibility and great savings!
- Departure Point: At any one of the listed attractions *
- Departure Time: Flexible
- By: by foot
- Save up to 55% on individual tickets
- Choose from a list with more than 30 activities and attractions
- Decide how long the Go-Card is valid for: 1 Day, 2 Days , 5 Days
- Savings & Flexibility at the swipe of a card
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Are you visiting San Francisco and the bay-area for the first time? Are you a “regular” visitor? Either way, the San Francisco Go-CARD is for you! The Go-CARD is a perfect combination of savings and flexibility. The Go-CARD includes admission to 30 TOP Attractions, Activities and Tours in San Francisco and you can choose how long the Card is valid for.
Multiple options are offered, 1 Day or 2,3,5 Days. During this time you have access to all 29 attractions listed on the pass. You do not have to pre-select what you want to do, simply present your pass at included attractions for admission. Pay nothing at the gate.It looks like a credit card, you will use it at every attraction to get access, just swipe it and that’s it! The validity starts from the first “swipe”. In the end you will save more than 55% on regular admission tickets purchased separately.
Included Attractions and Activities:*
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus San Francisco: 1-Day Classic Tour
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- California Academy of Sciences
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- The San Francisco Dungeon
- Aquarium of the Bay
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Escape from the Rock
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! San Francisco
- One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- USS Pampanito
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- de Young Museum and Legion of Honor
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
- GoCar San Francisco Tour (30-minute rental)
- California's Great America
- Legion of Honor or de Young Museum
- AT&T Park Tour
- The Beat Museum
- Asian Art Museum
- UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry
- U.S.S. HORNET Museum
- California Historical Society
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Go-CARD: you choose the validity
- Free map and guidebook
What’s Not Included:
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- You'll get your pass via email as soon as your order processes.Choose between 2 options: Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app. Print your pass and guidebook at home.
- Must have a valid photo ID
- The Go-CARD is valid from the time of first use, for the number of days selected, throughout a 14 consecutive day period
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; make sure to check the operating hours of each attraction
- With the Go-CARD you can enter attractions until 5:30pm, once inside an attraction or on a tour you are welcome to stay until closing time.
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)Activity ID: 3436
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs