Los Angeles Go-CARD - Attractions, Tours & Activities at a Reduced Price - Save up to 55%!
What to do and what to see in Los Angeles , here's a list of 35+ attractions and excursions in L.A.; leaving you time and flexibility to do them all, you will end up saving up to 55% off official admission ticket prices. This is the Go-CARD Los Angeles, the best way to go in Los Angeles.
- Departure Point: At any one of the listed attractions *
- Departure Time: Flexible
- By: by foot
- Save money and time, without having to stay in-line to purchase the entrance tickets
- Go-CARD leaves you free to choose among 35 attractions
- Choose what to do once you are in Los Angeles, no pre-selection required
- With Go-CARD valid for 3 days or more, you also have the admission to the Universal Studios Hollywood
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Los Angeles Go-CARD is definitely one of the best solution for those who want to choose in total freedom what to do in L.A. You can choose among 30 attractions and top-tours.
There is no need to pre-select what to see or do, just decide how many days you want your Go-CARD to last, the validity goes from 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 and 7 days. Buy a 3, 5, or 7 day pass and get a ticket to Universal Studios
Not sure what Attractions to see in Los Angeles ? Choose them according to your time, weather and desire with the Go-CARD.
Included Attractions and Activities: *
- 1 hour harbor cruise by Flagship Cruises
- 1 hour harbor cruise with Go LA Card
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Belmont Park
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX
- Dolby Theater
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Hollywood Movie Star Homes Tour
- Hollywood Museum
- Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Route
- Huntington Library and Gardens
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- LEGOLAND® California
- MOCA Grand Avenue
- Madame Tussaud's Hollywood
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- OUE SkySpace Los Angeles
- Natural History Museum
- Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier
- Page Museum
- Red Line Tours' Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Six Flags
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Mountain Bike & Roller Skate
- Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Spokes N Stuff Rentals: Griffith Park
- Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour
- Whale Watch by Newport Landing
- * Inclusions may change without prior notice
- Go-CARD: you choose the validity
- Free map and guidebook
What’s Not Included:
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Passes are delivered instantly via email along with a digital guidebook.
- Print your Pass or present it right on your mobile device to get in to each attraction.
- Must have a valid photo ID
- The Go-CARD is valid from the time of first use, for the number of days selected, throughout a 14 consecutive day period
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)Activity ID: 3467
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs