The Best Of Los Angeles - Private Tour
Private City Tour of Los Angeles to visit all the most important sites in half a day. In such a large city it's easy to get lost; this excursion will take you from Downtown to West Hollywood and Beverly Hills with the famous Rodeo Drive without losing any important attraction. Learn interesting facts about the history of Los Angeles & more
- Departure Point: Hotel, if located in Downtown, Beverly Hills or Hollywood
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- By: Private Vehicle
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian
- Private Excursion in Los Angeles
- Available with tour guide in English, Spanish or Italian
- Choose between a 4 or 5 or 8 hours tour
- Departure and return to your hotel *
- Official tour guide just for your group
- See all top Landmarks and Attractions of Los Angeles
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The best way to discover Los Angeles with your personal tour guide. We offer three different lengths for this tour, and you can choose from the 4-Hour, the 5-Hour or the full day 8-Hour.
Enjoy the different sights of downtown Los Angeles, such as the Walt Disney Concert Hall, designed by architect Frank Gehry and new home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, one of the most sophisticated concert halls in the world. Olvera Street, a historical landmark known as “the birthplace of Los Angeles,” a Mexican Marketplace that recreates a romantic “Old Los Angeles” with painted stalls, street vendors, cafes, restaurants and gift shops.
The tour will later take you to Hollywood through the famous Hollywood Boulevard, and you will walk on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame by the Grauman’s Chinese Theater, and pass by the Dolby Theater (formerly known as the Kodak Theater) home of the annual Academy Awards ceremonies.
You will continue through Sunset Boulevard (famous for its active nightlife in the 1950’s ), passing through Sunset Plaza and finally entering the posh neighborhood of Beverly Hills, where you will be shown the homes of different Hollywood stars. Continue to Rodeo drive strolling through the finest designer stores.
With the 8-Hour Tour you will visit the white beaches of Santa Monica with the historic Pier, the Ferris Wheel, and the Promenade and later you will reach Venice, with its popular Boardwalk along the beach, favorite spot of local artists, the famous Venetian-style canals & much more!
- Olvera Street
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Grauman’s Chinese Theater
- Hollywood Walk of fame
- Dolby Theater
- Beverly Hills
- Sunset Boulevard
- Rodeo Drive
- See where the stars live, shop and hang out in Los Angeles
If you choose the 8-Hour option, you will visit also:
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- See the famous Muscle Beach
- Santa Monica Beach
- Stroll and shop on the 3rd Street Promenade
- Private Excursion
- Private Transportation
- Official Guide in English
- Hotel pickup * (if re-confirmed after booking; only for selected hotels)
What’s Not Included:
- Food & Beverages
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Free & Easy Cancellation up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5022
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs